- How do I claim tuition on my Federal tax return?
- What is the American Opportunity Tax Credit?
- What is the Lifetime Learning Credit?
- How many federal tax credits can I take advantage of?
- What is the Student Loan Interest Deduction?
- What is the Coverdell Education Savings Account?
- What is a 529 College Savings Plan?
- What is a 1098-T?
- A Minute to Learn It - Borrowing Student Loans
- What is a loan?
- Types of Federal Direct Student Loans
- How do I apply for federal loans?
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Financial Aid Offer?
- What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
- What is a Perkins Loan?
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- When do I begin repayment on my Perkins loan?
- What are the repayment terms on my Perkins loan?
- Who do I repay my Perkins Loan to?
- What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Perkins Loan?
- Do I have to pay interest on my Perkins loan while I am in school?
- What will my monthly payments be when I graduate?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- I hear a lot about consolidation. Should I consolidate my Perkins loan?
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- Loan Default
- When am I in default on my Perkins Loan?
- Student Loan Borrower Responsibilities
- What is the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- Do I have to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- What are the advantages to using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing my FAFSA?
- When will I be able to retrieve my tax information using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- Will everyone be able to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing the FAFSA?
- A Minute to Learn It - 6 Good Things You Need to Know about Federal Work-Study
- What is a Federal Work-Study job?
- What is the difference between Federal Work-Study and other forms of student employment?
- What are the benefits to working as a student?
- If I have a Federal Work-Study award, am I guaranteed a job?
- Does Federal Work-Study help pay my tuition bill?
- What is the maximum I can earn as a Federal Work-Study student?
- What happens if I don’t earn all of my Federal Work-Study award?
- Am I allowed to earn overtime or get paid for holidays as a Federal Work-Study student?
- Is my Federal Work-Study award tied to my academic progress?
- Do you have any advice about completing a job application?
- I want to ace my job interview. Any tips?